Monday, March 8, 2010

Deserving


Ever stay up a little too late to watch non-sensical television? Well, I did tonight, because I have some idiotic fascination to see who won Best Picture... just one of those yearly events I randomly like to see live, mainly because I love seeing the losers squirm and give their best fake smile.
Anyways, this year I was genuinely happy that The Hurt Locker took home the coveted prize over that drawn out horseshit fantasy flick. If you haven't seen this amazing film about Iraq combat, do yourself a favor and order/ on-demand/ queue it soon. Even if war movies aren't your thing, the realism conveyed about the daily bullshit soldiers have to deal with is something that shouldn't be ignored. Well done, and I'm glad it got the recognition. ::parkours off soapbox::
Also, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, 2010 is going to be a good year...
The Dude won best actor!

1 comment:

BBG said...

cool flic