Monday, January 18, 2010

Wintry Mix: What a way to start a week

For those of you in the general Boston/New Hampshire area, there is freezing diarrhea coming down from the sky right now. That's the best way to explain this "wintry mix" stuff. Is it just me, or did the meteorologists in the North East make up the term "wintry mix" 2 years ago or so? I never remember anyone referencing it prior to last year when we got hit with that icy wintry mix crap that knocked my power out for 6 days, but now every storm has the chance to turn into a "wintry mix". What happened to snow? Just snow. No rain before that freezes and cakes or no solid layer of ice on top of the snow, just God damn snow.

Ok, let's try and find some positives here. Hmmm. I'm out of ideas. I'll think of something later today.

3 comments:

BBG said...

You want snow?? Come up to Maine!! We got snow....yes, we got snow....

Jon said...

I'll take the snow and a day at Sugarloaf over "wintry mix". Eff you wintry mix.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it