Sunday, January 10, 2010

So, Bill Hall


Besides having the most boring name in the entire world, what else is there to say about Bill Hall? Well, I'm not really sure. That's him up there. Not the guy on the left, or the blonde, but the guy on the right ferociously gripping the shoulder of the blonde. That's Bill Hall, and that's just about all I know about him.

On to more important things. I heard "Love Isn't Always on Time" today on the radio and was then forced (by myself) to listen to said song many, MANY times while sitting at home today. Sadly, my horrible taste in music is more interesting than anything else I can come up with about Bill Hall. No good Hall/Foreigner connection. Sorry. Umm, Go Pats!!!? Sure.

3 comments:

Redsoxfandave said...

Hmmm....pretty sure Foreigner would gag if that song was attributed to them. Maybe Toto? Which was made up of a bunch of guys no one knew anything about ... just like Bill Hall.

BBG said...

and I bet you know all the words, too...

Jon said...

I know all the words now, even though on my "possibly not legal" download of the tune it said it was by Foreigner. It's still not on time.