Saturday, September 5, 2009

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

Not even a rousing game of "10 degrees of Bacon" can heal the wounds of last night. At least now we know how Junky Tazawa will be used for the rest of the season. A butt whooping loss like that can only anger the troops to the point of where tonight has the potential to be a spark for the rest of the series. It also has the potential for Youk to go barreling into the White Sox dugout and smack Ozzie Guillen right in his pie-hole for some of his comments. While there was nothing that crazy said last night, at least not on the Ozzie-Meter, there's always the chance he gives us something cool to write about. So for tonight, I say a taint handing to the pale Sox and some good Ozzie quotes about how he hates Wake's knuckler and his team is a bunch of fairies.

3 comments:

Bosox Bikini Girl said...

I'm still sore; can't sit down....

I hope yur right! I hope it pisses them off. I can see them all now; Youk playing John Belushi...When the going gets tough..........you're behind me, guys, right?

Educated Steve said...

isnt it 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon? or maybe i'm misremembering my geometry.

Jon said...

As long as it's less than 360 degrees then it's ok. I think most of the time it's 6, but Bacon is so popular it's 10.