Thursday, July 9, 2009

See you in Saint Louis


Nice way to send off Wake with his 11th of the year. The knuckla was knucklin' like crazy last night, just ask OC when he looked like, in the words of Stewart Scott, "straight up playin' a fool yo."in the 5th when he went down swinging. Speaking of fog-eye Scott, has anyone else tired of Sportscenter like I have? Granted I've probably watched some version of SC or ESPN News at least once a day for the last 10-12 years, but lately it's more catch phrases than it is sports coverage. It's to the point where I won't watch it if there are certain hosts. I'd love to be able to just watch the news in the AM with my Cheerios and OJ but the only thing worse than a Stewart Scott "boo-ya" is catching 5 minutes of the news and feeling like you should line up on the edge of the Tobin because of all the horrible things going on around the world that they need to tell you about 10 minutes after you wake up. Note to the News, the 6-7AM version should try and be a little more upbeat so we all leave our houses without the perpetual dark cloud hanging over all our heads. Having Heidi host the news wouldn't be a bad idea either. I'm not going to suggest outfits, but I know my mornings start well when I think I'm at the beach. Just a thought news people. Just a thought.

1 comment:

Guest said...

I got an idea, grow up and get the fuck over it. It's not like you don't know that shit is going on if you don't see it on the news. That's why you have to "cowboy up" and make the most out of what you have and not worry about what other people are doing. Look at that, I tied into the Red Sox 2004 team.