Friday, June 12, 2009

There is no "I" in team...



... but there is a "SweepTheMuthaFuckingYankeesBackToTheBronx" in team. There is, I spell checked. Like I mentioned yesterday, I LOVE BEATING THE YANKEES IN DIFFERENT WAYS and the only way left was a sweet ass come from behind sock it those bastards get the f*ck out of my town victory. This is exactly what my little league coached popped an eye-ball over all those years ago, team mother f*cking effort. I guess he taught me more than just how to scan the police radio frequencies to find out where a cool car wreck was so we could see a dead body at the age of 10.

On top of that, now it's Friday, the boys are rolling down to Philly to hand deliver some ass kickings to the defending world champs and everyone on this team has to be f*cking pumped beacuse nothing gets the mojo going like sweeping the bad guys to take over first.

No comments: