Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wins, wins, wins


Sox are winning. I'm a fan. I don't care how close it is or against whatever crappy team they're playing because when they win, I'm happy. To be quite honest though, I've been on some sort of a bender as of late, tearing it up for the one year ann'y here, so I haven't had much time to catch a lot of these games. Apparently when I'm not watching, the Sox win. So for the rest of the week I don't think I'll be watching any games, just checking a few box scores here and there making sure the W's are still rolling in.


Do you think that post sucked? See, the weird thing is, I took the Ray Allen approach. I practiced this post for 3 hours straight, with no one else around so I'd have total concentration. Now the other night I did the same thing and brought some of the best material ever seen here (umm, the exact post slips my mind) but now I do the same method and stink up the joint? What gives? It's almost like I went 0-13 on this post and wouldn't STOP SHOOTING THE GOD DAMN BALL ALL NIGHT EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T MAKING A THING. I can't blame Jesus Shuttlesworth though when it comes down to it. The dude could crush me with calf muscles if he so wanted. So, I'll be nice, look ahead to Thursday when He'll Get Game back and tie the series back up.

1 comment:

BBG said...

You must have broken down & watched the Red Sox game tonight....thankx...