Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Undefeated season comes to an end

And here I thought they were going to make a run at it. The elusive 162-0. Oh well, good to get that undefeated talk over with right now so they don't have it hanging over them when they're 149-1 in September.

I don't have much to say about that game last night, other than having baseball back in my life is a beautiful thing. I got home around 7:30 and normally I'd complain about getting home so late and then trying to fil that void until some 8 o'clock prime time nutbuster like Biggest Loser with some type of re-run sitcom, but I walk in the door and before I even hear the wife say Hi I hear DO describing the pitch count on Youk in the bottom of the first.

"You're home late."
"Yup. Sox are on."
"Did you have dinner? Want something to eat?"
"Baseball is on, it's ok."


That's right. Baseball is on. Everything is A Ok.

No comments: