Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey, I shop at Target!


I do, and today the Red Sox are at Target field for the first official game ever played there. I haven't paid close enough attention to what the stadium looks like (besides the fact that there's no roof on it which makes total sense for Minnesota???) but I am going to be very disappointed if there aren't Target targets all over the field where you win stuff when you hit one. If Jordan's Furniture can come up with a place to hit a ball and win sh*t, then Target field should be a shooting range.

A couple nice afternoon games this week against Captain Sideburns and his thousands of lakes and silly half-Canadian accent. 4:10, 1:10 and 1:10 this week, you know what that translates into? Me having to get some work done early in the morning because I'm going to be junk after 1 o'clock almost every day this week.

No comments: