Sunday, March 21, 2010

I watched some spring traning yesterday

And I remembered why I don't watch baseball in March. It's more of a tease than the weather the last few days. I know eventually the good stuff will come but it's indefinitely 2 weeks out and there's nothing I can do about that but wait. I don't like waiting much. Never have. The only sensible thing I can think of to do is join as many fantasy baseball leagues as I can and strictly adhere to my rule of not picking any Yankees or guys with the letter "Q" in their name. Sorry Carlos Quentin and Chad Qualls. You will not be part of a championship run this year.

1 comment:

Sports Chump said...

Baseball is not dead, my friend.

I work at a hotel bar here in Tampa and trust me when I tell you, the place is overrun with people are visiting Florida solely for spring training.

Could make for a fun season. Nice to see fans interested in the sport once again.

And not for just the mustaches.