Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finally, some action at Fenway!!!


Ahhh crap, it's just hockey. I don't have anything against the sport per-say. Actually I shouldn't say that. Yes I do. I just don't like it. I'll sit down sometimes, catch a few innings/quarters/furlong/whatevers and the constant fighting and funny names make it seem like a sport I should fall in love with, but I just can't. I go by the old adage that you get a sports wife and a sports mistress. My sports wife is The Red Sox. My mistress, the Patriots (mainly because of my addiction to fantasy football). There's just no room in my heart for another team so the Bruins are sh*t out of luck. Also, they have the Celtics to compete with and right now they're higher up than the B's. So are the Boston Lobsters, Boston Militia, my beer league softball league and the local high school track team (my wife is the coach). So, Boston Bruins, what is it you can do to win my heart over? See that picture up there. Make that happen. I call red team.

No comments: