Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow and football

Around these parts anytime the weather(guess)men even mention the fact that there could be more than a dusting of snow it instantly turns everyone that was around during the Blizzard of '78 into a food hoarding lunatic. Supermarkets become war zones and the second a flake hits the highway everything will come to a stand still and chances are I'll be sitting in the middle of it. Gotta love this part of the country.

The only other thing that looks certain to happen this weekend is football and while I could care less about the actual NFL games this is a big ol week in fantasy seasons everywhere, me included. For those of you lucky enough to tough it out through the last 14 weeks and make it to the money rounds, I just hope you're not playing against me because I'm out of rent money.

No comments: