Thursday, October 8, 2009

What happened? I think blacked out.

You know when you leave your house and your dog is all excited because he thinks he's coming with you? He goes to the door but you have to do the whole "Sorry, you can't come, you have to stay home" and shut the door hoping not to close it on his paws. Well he sits at that door for the next 3, 5, 10, 18 hours til you come stumbling in through that door and he never moves, except maybe to take a dump on the nearest carpet. Regardless, it's not just a coincidence that he's in the same exact spot when you come home, it's because dogs have no sense of time and don't understand the difference between waiting there for 5 minutes or 5 hours. I like to compare myself to one of those dogs when playoff time comes around. I kind of blacked out and lost track of time over the last week or two and finally now that baseball is back and it counts again, I'm so wound up I might just piss all over the floor and sh*t on your upholstery. I never claimed to be well behaved, or house broken for that matter, just a Red Sox fan with a problem or two.

Rally Monkey be damned, tonight it's taint handing time.

1 comment:

BBG said...

Bad boy; BAD BOY!!